We are seeking to recruit a Receptionist to support our busy Reception team.
This is a new post due to increased workload. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a GP Surgery, although this is not essential as training will be provided.
Core hours of work will be 2.30pm – 6.30pm four days a week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Please send your CV to the Deputy Practice Manager, Emma Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 1/8/2022
Salaried GP Vacancy
Closing date – 1/8/2022 or until position has been filled
ABBEYVIEW SURGERY has a VACANCY for a PARAMEDIC
Abbeyview Surgery is a very friendly, close knit team that strives to make a difference to the lives of patients.
The Surgery –
- CQC ‘Outstanding’ Practice
- Winner of multiple national and local Awards
- Friendly, forward-thinking team
- Well-established within the local community with strong, supportive Patient Participation Group
Your role –
- Full or part-time Paramedic Practitioner – we can be flexible to suit the right person
- Deal with urgent, acute, on the day minor ailments
- Some clinical triage
- Some home visits
- Prescriber preferable
For further details, please contact the Business Manager, Helen Herbert – email@example.com
Closing date: 1/8/2022