Information when attending Abbeyview Surgery:
We continue to require anyone visiting the practice to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser and observe the 2 metre rule.
Covid rates in our area are still very high, and we continue to follow the guidance set out from the national infection control teams.
This is for the benefit of the whole practice population – we can only deliver health care services if we have staff to do so. By the very nature of what we do we often have very vulnerable people in the building and as a community we feel it is our duty to protect them as best we can.
As a Practice we would like to say a big thank you to our patients for adhering to these requests over the last two years.
As soon as we feel we can, we will relax these rules but hope you understand the need to continue in the Surgery for now.
- **URGENT MESSAGE**OUR COMPUTERS ARE CURRENTLY DOWN. WE ARE WORKING ON THIS WITH OUR IT SUPPORT TEAM. PLEASE BARE WITH US WHILE WE FIX THIS ISSUE. FOR ALL EMERGENCIES CALL 999 WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED. 10.30 – some of our clinicians are able to view our system on NHS laptops – appointments are available via the […]
- Outstanding CQChttps://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-13520916736
- Sample CollectionThe Surgery is only able to accept urine and stool samples until 2pm each day. This is due to collection times from the Hospital.
- Job vacancy update
- Water Supply12.20 The water supply to the Surgery is back and clinics can now continue as normal. 12.00 The Surgery currently has no water. Anglian water has advised the water should be back on by 1pm but due to infection control, we cannot see any patients face to face during this time. Telephone appointment will still […]
- Closed Monday 19/9/22Due to the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II on Monday 19th October 2022, the Surgery will be closed.
- Paramedic VacancyABBEYVIEW SURGERY has a VACANCY for a PARAMEDIC Abbeyview Surgery is a very friendly, close knit team that strives to make a difference to the lives of patients. The Surgery – CQC ‘Outstanding’ Practice Winner of multiple national and local Awards Friendly, forward-thinking team Well-established within the local community with strong, supportive Patient Participation Group […]
- GP Vacancy
- Information when attending Abbeyview Surgery:We continue to require anyone visiting the practice to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser and observe the 2 metre rule. Covid rates in our area are still very high, and we continue to follow the guidance set out from the national infection control teams.This is for the benefit of the whole practice population – […]
- GP Patient Survey 2021
- Neighbourhood Team
- January News Letter
- Endoscopy during Covid-19
- nct Birth and Beyond Community Support
- NEW Musculoskeletal Service
- Flu Vaccination Appointment
- Post from Abbeyview SurgeryThere is significant spread of this virus by people with minimal or no symptoms. There are also studies showing that droplets can spread further than the allocated six foot distance for social distancing. Looking to other countries around the world, over 80 per cent of them have undertaken policies of wearing masks or face coverings […]
- OUTSTANDING CQC RatingOn the 5th March 2020, the Abbeyview Surgery was inspected by the Care Quality Commission. We are extremely proud to announce we have been awarded a rating of OUTSTANDING. This is the highest possible rating a GP Practice can achieve and is only given to approximately 3% of Practices nationwide. The Practice was rated as […]
- THANK YOU
- Coronavirus – Information for Patients of Abbeyview Surgery
- How to get an isolation noteIf you require an isolation note please follow the link below https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
- REPEAT MEDICATION URGENT REQUESTWe are getting overwhelming numbers of early requests for prescriptions. Please DO NOT request medications unless they are due. Please help us to issue medications safely in this challenging Coronavirus period. Thank you
- COVID – 19Like the common cold, coronavirus infection usually occurs through close contact with a person with novel coronavirus via cough and sneezes or hand contact. A person can also be infected by touching contaminated surfaces if they do not wash their hands. For more information see. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ If you are suffering with a cough, high temperature […]
- SURGERY OPEN DAY
- ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
- GP SURGERY OF THE YEARLINCOLNSHIRE HEALTH AWARDS 2019
- Children’s Sun Safety Colouring CompetitionWell done to the children that entered our Sun Safety Colouring Competition. Dr England thoroughly enjoyed judging thee colourful entries. Wining entries are displayed on our new Children’s Services Information Board next to the Reception area and the children have been contacted to collect their prizes.
- Patient Education SeminarHealthy Mind Event is jointly organised by Abbeyview surgery & PPG
- DEMENTIA CAFEDEMENTIA CAFÉ now open every Thursday between 10am and 12 Noon in the CROWLAND PAVILION. There is no need to book. It is a drop in session for those with Dementia and their Carers.
- Newsletter and Dementia coffee morningDEMENTIA CAFÉ OPENING The Abbeyview Surgery team have been working with Tonic Health, Spalding and Crowland Cares to improve the services available for patients with Dementia and the support provided for Carers in our area. Following the successful introductory open coffee morning last month and as a result of this collaborative working, we are pleased […]
- The Parliamentary Review 2019- Abbeyview Surgeryhttps://www.theparliamentaryreview.co.uk/organisations/abbeyview-surgery
- Dementia Event- Abbeyview Surgery31/1/2019 – British legion Hall, Crowland 9.30am-12.30pm – Free attendance Local health and well-being charity Tonic Health are teaming up with Abbeyview Surgery and community organisation Crowland Cares to deliver new dementia projects in Crowland in the new year. An introductory open coffee morning has been planned for Thursday 31st January from 930-1230 at the […]
- Another Award for Patient Care- WinnerGeneral Practice Awards 2018 Sponsored by : NHS England Category: The Collaboration with patients and other providers Truly amazing night and a wonderful feeling. Felt pride and shared joy with our team and patient participation group. Privileged to be part of team Abbeyview and it’s journey towards innovative better patient care. Champion:)
- Major incidentWe are glad to announce that our normal phone service has resumed a little ago. We are back to our normal service. We like to thank everybody to be understanding and supportive.
- Positive Health-Watch report- Sept 2018Delighted to share independent Health-Watch report for our surgery. Please take a note of our response to a ‘general’ comment. Healthwatch LincolnshireUnit 121-2 North EndSwinesheadBOSTONLincolnshirePE20 3LR Abbeyview Surgery: September 2018 Statistics Total cases:4 Cases Primary Care Services CCG Area Case Details South x 41 x General Comment3 x Compliment ComplimentCase 5079 (25-09-2018)Providers: Abbeyview SurgeryExperience at the Doctors […]
- Extended Access ProvisionWe are pleased to be able to offer our patients access to routine appointments at evenings and weekends. The new service is part of an extended access service which has been commissioned by NHS South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group. Appointments are for pre-bookable non-urgent appointments and are available between 6.30pm and 8pm Monday to Friday, […]
- Educational seminar on bowel disease(interactive)- 20th SeptLike other years, this year we organised this educational seminar for our patients. This gave opportunity to learn more about Bowel cancer, Crohn’s disease, Colitis, IBS, Coeliac disease, food intolerances and national screening programme. Specialist consultants and nurses provided audio-visual interactive talk. This seminar was very well attended with lots of positive written feedbacks. Venue […]
- PPG Statement & RecruitmentA message from Abbeyview PPG chair: Please click following link: PPG Core Statement Final PPG Recruitment
- New NON -NHS work FeesIt’s coming to effect from April 2020.
- Extra appointmentsADDITIONAL APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE To help with the additional pressures on appointments over the Easter period, we are providing extra clinics and appointments on the 28th and 29th of March and the 3rd and 4th April. Additional appointments have been made available: With Dr England and Dr Banerjee With our Nursing team In our telephone call […]
- Take a look….Abbeyview SurgeryWe’ve won a number of awards over past year…
- Text Messaging ServicesARE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS CORRECT? Did you let us know your new contact number when you last changed your mobile phone? Are you aged 16 or over – do we have your own mobile phone details on record? Please let us know if the telephone contact details we hold for you are correct. NEW TEXT […]
- Breathe Easier EventVENUE: BRITISH LEGION HALL, BROADWAY, CROWLAND DATE: THURSDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER 2017 12.30 – 2.30pm
- New Patient registration – FAQNew patient Registration- FAQ
- Mean Published Earning 2015/16All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practices. The average pay for GPs working in the Abbeyview surgery in the last financial year was £66,123 before tax and national insurance. This is for 2 full time GPs and […]
- Support For Teens – must know facts!The school nursing and LISH(Lincolnshire Integrated Sexual Health Service) have developed a website ‘JUST’ for teens. It covers staying safe online, sexting, sexual health, immunisations and much more… School nurses currently offer a confidential ‘clinic in a box‘ service to all secondary schools. This consists of sexual health advice & support, C-card, chlamydia testing, pregnancy […]
- Newsletter – November 2016ABBEYVIEW SURGERY NEWS – November 2016 ABBEYVIEW SURGERY IS NATIONAL FINALIST – TWICE! We are extremely proud to have been selected by the National Association of Primary Care as a top three national finalist in the category of Innovative Pathways. We are also very proud to have been shortlisted for The General Practice Awards 2016 […]
- South Lincolnshire GP FederationSouth_Lincolnshire_GP_AllianceWEB
- Abbeyview received ‘Carer Quality Award’ (First in Lincolnshire)As a first in whole Lincolnshire GP practices/businesses, Abbeyview is chosen for ‘CARER QUALITY AWARD’ by local authorities and county councils who are working very closely with Clinical Commissioning Groups and social services. This is in recognition of our pioneering work, support and vision for carer support. We have organised workshops, seminars, training over last […]
- Excellent CQC report for AbbeyviewThe Care Quality Commission (CQC) visited the Abbeyview Surgery on the 8th October. We are proud to have achieved the best result for any Doctors Practice in Lincolnshire to date – being the only Practice to receive Outstanding in two overall population groups. Ratings are based on a combination of what is found at […]
- Dementia and Carer Event 27th NovemberCongratulation and thanks to all of our patients, staffs, carers, speakers, guests, PPG members and Abbeyview surgery staffs for delivering such a successful interactive seminar last Friday 27th November 12-3pm. There was good participation from local businesses, police, Peterborough Hospitals NHS Trust. It was very well attended with lovely presentations, lots of positive enthusiasm and […]
- Abbeyview Newsletter – Nov 2015ABBEYVIEW SURGERY NEWS – November 2015 DEMENTIA AWARENESS AND CARER EVENT Organised by the Abbeyview Surgery and its Patient Participation Group, we are providing a Dementia Awareness and Carer Event: Date : Friday 27th November 2015 Time : 12 – 2.30pm Venue : The Royal British Legion Hall, Crowland […]
- Abbeyview raised money for DementiaMemory walk Peterborough 20th Sept 2015– Doctors, staffs, family, kids and their pets walked 2km for Memory Walk at Ferry Meadow to raise money for dementia for Alzheimer’s Society. We are delighted to announce that we have raised £103 and loads of good wishes and commitment to do it again. Thank you very much for […]
- Named GPAs per NHS England guidelines, all patients at the Abbeyview Surgery have now been allocated a NAMED GP. The Practice patient list has been divided between the Doctors at the Surgery according to patient surname, as follows: A, B and C DR A BANERJEE D, […]
- Friends and Family Test – Our Patient FeedbackDECEMBER 2014-MARCH 2015 We asked patients two questions about their experience of the Surgery. The first was ‘How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?’ 67 patients have completed the Survey to date. 62 said they were extremely likely to recommend the Practice […]
- 2014/15 Patient Participation Enhanced Service ReportClick below to download the report: Abbeyview PPG Report
- We are on the News!! -Lincolnshire Carers & Young Carers Partnership Newsletter April-May 2015Abbeyview Surgery – A Dementia Friendly Practice, Crowland Abbeyview Surgery is leading the way in recognising the invaluable and essential role Carers play in supporting relatives, friends or neighbours. The Practice has (and regular refers to) an up to date register of Carers and alongside flu clinics and annual health checks proactively seeks ways to […]
- Eye catching practice achievements in patient satisfaction surveyOver 2600 patients from the 15 Practices that form Lincolnshire South Clinical Commissioning Group participated in the independent GP Patient Survey. We are pleased to see that patients who participated in the Survey, report a significant improvement across all areas. Please take a moment to view our results. We are pleased to see that patients who participated […]
- Practice NewsNewsletter DECEMBER 2014